Conventional and Robotic Palletizing Solutions
With the acquisition of Lambert Material Handling (formerly Lamson) in March of 2014, ARPAC LLC now offers the widest range of conventional and robotic palletizing solutions in the industry.
Whatever your palletizing needs, ARPAC delivers. Lambert has been an industry leader and manufacturer of conventional palletizers for over 66 years, introducing the first automatic palletizer to the North American market in 1948.
“What ARPAC offers is unique within the industry- the most comprehensive and complete product offering and unparalleled aftermarket support and services, within a single manufacturing operation and under one management team," notes Rick Allegretti, President and CEO of ARPAC. "The acquisition of Lambert builds on our commitment to industry excellence and dedication to identifying and delivering what our customers want, complete end-of-line OEM integration.
"ARPAC has strategically grown to be an industry leader in robotic and packaging systems integration by anticipating and understanding the needs of our customers and delivering complete end-of-line integrated solutions that best serve them,” says Gary Ehmka, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Arpac. The acquisition of Lambert Material Handling (Lamson) enhances what is indisputably the most complete end-of-line packaging solution in the industry, offering our customers a choice of either conventional or robotic palletizing as part of a completely integrated packaging line."
ARPAC's complete range of palletizing systems includes:
- Robotic palletizers and robotic palletizing
- Automatic palletizers
- Ice palletizers and ice palletizing
- Bag palletizers and bag palletizing
- Custom engineered palletizers and palletizing solutions
- Full aftermarket support for Lambert bag palletizers and Lambert Material Handling products
- Lambert replacement parts & documentation
- ARBOT automatic robotic palletizer
- Conventional palletizing
- Custom engineered robotic solutions
- Bags, cases, bundles, trays and rolled product with line rates from 5 – 60 products per minute. We also integrate our complete line of stretch wrapping gear to produce complete, ready-to-ship pallets.
- Options include:
- Product turning
- Row forming
- Layer sheets
- Corner boards
- Complete line integration
- Robotic palletizing & case packing
The ARBOT is a pre-engineered robotic palletizing cell that automatically stacks and wraps pallets to your exact specifications. It consists of a multi-axis robot, gripper, automatic stretch wrapper, pallet dispenser and conveyance system housed within a space efficient footprint.
ARBOT cells range from a one-line in, one-line out configuration, up to a four-line in, four-line out configuration to match production needs. They accommodate cases, trays, bundles, bags, etc., with rates of up to 60 pieces per minute. Slip sheets and tier sheets can also be placed as needed.